Rhino KammBar Fleet 2 Bar System - Maxus Deliver 9 2020 On SWB Medium Roof (SM) - XC2FL
Designed for use by professional building and construction trades, the Rhino KammBar Fleet is newest roof bar from Rhino Products. Made from robust high-tensile steel with an inorganic zinc topcoat and featuring Rhino's most aerodynamic bar profile ever.
As the successor to Rhino's incredibly popular Delta Bar system, the KammBar Fleet offers the best in durability and aesthetics along with quick and easy installation.
- Aerodynamic Design: The unique teardrop shape of the bar profile is ideal for reducing drag. .
- Minimal wind noise: The KammBar Fleet's aerodynamic teardrop shape almost entirely eliminates wind noise.
- Bespoke Fitting: The KammBar Fleet comes complete with a fitting kit that includes bespoke pads and spacers tailed to the mounting point of every vehicle.
- Fast fitting with preassembled legs: Supplied with the saddles loosely fastened into place within the legs, allowing for quick and easy fitment of the bars.
- Leg Cowls: The steel legs are covered by composite cowls adding to the modern look of the product.
- Durable and Built to last: Rigorously tested to ensure it is strong and robust enough to withstand the challenges of day to day use. Can carry 50kg per bar evenly spread.
- Drilling of the roof is required to fit this product.
- All required mounting hardware and full fitting instructions are supplied.
- TUV GS safety approved and crash tested to 20g.
Rhino roof bar systems are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the roof weight capacity for your particular van model.
Drilling of the roof is required to fit this product.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 4pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.